ABOUT CORE EAST 2021
CORE East will be held at the Cape’s most elegant luxury destination Chatham Bars Inn, October 6-8, 2021.
CORE EAST THEMES & AGENDA DEVELOPING
This event is designed for C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from the pharmaceutical industry.
WHAT IS CORE?
Launched in 2004, the Clinical Operations Retreat for Executives (CORE) is an invitation-only meeting that brings together an exclusive group of senior leaders in clinical development to discuss and debate the most pressing issues around the business of product development and building enduring companies in this space. Come for a one-of-a-kind peer roundtable where you will learn from each other and share best practices.
- Industry leaders that have a passion for and expertise in improving how treatments are developed and clinical trials are conducted
- Members of the healthcare community to support the development executives in gaining insights into the end customer
- Leadership educators and speakers
- Anyone that can bring fresh perspectives to the audience that will make them better at what they do
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This event is designed for C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from the pharmaceutical industry involved in
- Program Management
- Medical Affairs
- Technology & Clinical Systems
The mark of CORE’s success is the contribution of its attendees. Agenda topics are decided by the CORE Advisory Board comprised of industry executives and thought leaders. By allowing the audience to choose the focus points, CORE facilitates a meaningful and beneficial conversation, allowing all attendees to truly take something away from the experience. The retreat is both off the record and extremely interactive.
CORE EAST SPONSORS
PATIENT TRAVEL SPONSOR
This event is designed for C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from the pharmaceutical industry. To request your invite, please email Maria Coakley using the more details button below.