Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Are you looking for a company that is committed to improving human health, and a role that will develop and challenge you to think innovatively and push beyond the status quo? Join Halloran’s Talent Acquisition team as a Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator today!
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will play a key role in Halloran’s talent acquisition strategy through high-volume candidate sourcing activities while owning the process for coordinating interviews with internal stakeholders, the communication efforts that create a thoughtful candidate experience, and collaborating with senior Talent Acquisition team members on identifying ways to further improve the Talent Acquisition process. This will be rooted in thoughtful and iterative processes that help Halloran exemplify our core values from the first moment candidates consider us through the eventual outcome of their candidacy. This role will allow you to leave your mark on Halloran and help us continue to build a Damn Good Candidate Experience!
- Serve as one of the primary faces of Halloran’s Talent Acquisition process, ensuring a high-touch, personalized experience for all candidates and new hires, working closely with Talent Acquisition Resources team members to coordinate all aspects of process, including:
- Participating in recruiting strategy intake meetings, owning and maintaining all job postings
- Scheduling candidate interviews and debriefs, handling day of interview logistics and sending out requests for feedback
- Coordinating and conducting reference checks
- Assembling offer letters for full-time, part-time, and temporary employees, including routing for signature and uploading to company systems
- Identifying and driving opportunities for further candidate engagement through all aspects of the candidate experience, with a particular focus on recruitment marketing, partnering with cross-functional teams where necessary
- Partner with senior Talent Acquisition team members to ensure a smooth and consistent communication process for all candidates so that candidates feel prepared and set up for success in every step of the process through efficient, effective communication
- Further develop Talent Acquisition skillset by assisting in the development of pipelines of active and passive candidates who can fit Halloran’s current and future needs, leveraging your understanding of the growth plans and goals of Halloran and industry trends to do so
- Ensure a smooth transition between candidate and new hire experience, partnering closely with Human Resources colleagues in order to obtain necessary candidate information for entry into new hire systems and all other onboarding activities
- Initiate pre-employment post-offer background screening on all new hires and hand-off to onboarding
- Partner with senior Talent Acquisition team members to identify opportunities for process changes or improvements in every aspect of Talent Acquisition experience; execute on identified areas for improvement, aligning resources, developing improved processes, and communicating changes to relevant stakeholders
- A minimum of three years of related Talent Acquisition experience in a corporate or agency setting if you possess a Bachelor’s Degree; additional related experience may substitute for required education
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, primarily Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar tools), Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Prior sourcing experience in a corporate or agency setting
- Experience in the life sciences, management consulting, and/or client service industries
The targeted gross compensation range for this position is between $60,000.00 and $90,000.00 annually. Please note: this compensation range is Halloran’s good-faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this particular position at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Halloran Benefits and Perks:
- Annual, discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan for all full-time employees
- Reimbursements for Health & Wellness Programs and Memberships
- Opportunities for Internal and External Learning through Conference Attendance and Tuition Reimbursement
- Self-Managed PTO Policy
- Commuter FSA Benefits
Halloran is committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. Halloran does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based on any protected class including, but not limited to, race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, gender identity and expression, citizenship status, handicap, military membership or any other legally-protected characteristic.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
No agencies please; please note that no agency can claim ownership over a candidate without a written agreement in place with Halloran signed by an authorized representative of Halloran.