Senior Sales Operations Associate
Are you looking for a company that is committed to improving human health, and a role that will develop and challenge you to think innovatively? Join Halloran’s Sales team as a Senior Sales Operations Associate today!
As a Senior Sales Operations Associate, you will partner with practice area leadership, clients, and Halloran’s internal Sales team to support the scoping and proposal process through handoff to internal team members. You will support the end-to-end sales cycle through attendance of internal kick-off meetings, timely updates within the Salesforce CRM, and participation in project close-out activities. You will develop a strong understanding of resourcing and pricing strategies and incorporate best practices into proposals and contract execution.
- Serve as dedicated support to the Sales team, assisting with contract execution and hand off to the consulting delivery team.
- Assist engagement leaders in the development of client management tools to ensure a smooth handoff from sales cycle to implementation in project kick-off stage, including attending internal kick-off meetings.
- Support the engagement scoping process activities to ensure they reflect client needs through value-based offerings and solutions.
- In partnership with Sales and Account Champions, define resourcing needs required to deliver the activities outlined in client proposals, communicating needs with resource management and practice area leadership.
- Write proposals in partnership with the sales team, account champions, subject matter experts and relevant internal partners for new and existing account opportunities.
- Support the sales cycle by updating Salesforce Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) with status updates and key notes, resource plans, and close-out dates to reflect Halloran and client relationship status.
- Attend internal closeout meetings to support the review and analysis of project performance, incorporating lessons learned into the sales cycle.
- Develop an understanding of resourcing and pricing strategies.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- A minimum of three years of related experience if you possess a bachelor’s degree; additional related experience may substitute for required education.
- Solid understanding of budget and project management principals.
- Experience in the life sciences, management consulting, and/or client service industries.
The targeted gross compensation range for this position is between $70,000.00 and $90,000.00 annually. Please note: this compensation range is Halloran’s good-faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this particular position at the time of posting; however, Halloran may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range.
Halloran Benefits and Perks:
The benefits of being a Halloran employee go beyond the unparalleled opportunities of your day-to-day work! We offer an annual, discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance, comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, and a 401(k) Plan for all full-time employees. As of January 2020, Halloran is proud to say we’re partially Employee Owned. Our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) allows employees who meet plan entry requirements to own a piece of the company without having to invest their own money to purchase stock. In addition to this, Halloran offers a Self-Managed PTO Policy, opportunities for continued learning through conference and continuing education programs, and many other benefits.
Halloran does not sponsor visas for employees.
All remote employees are expected to have a consistent home internet connection with speeds of at least 25Mbps while working remotely.
Halloran Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local nondiscrimination laws).
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
No agencies please; please note that no agency can claim ownership over a candidate without a written agreement in place with Halloran signed by an authorized representative of Halloran.