Senior Learning and Development Specialist
Are you looking for a company that is committed to improving human health, and a role that will develop and challenge you to think innovatively and push beyond the status quo? Join Halloran’s Human Resources team as a Senior Learning and Development Specialist today!
As a Senior Learning & Development Specialist, as a part of Halloran’s Human Resources team, you will work closely with the Management Teams to assess business needs and skill gaps, design and implement programs to develop key capabilities at every level of Halloran, and evaluate results. You will leverage your experience in instructional design, e-learning development, and training to successfully partner on key enterprise life sciences training initiatives. Through collaboration with internal partners and external vendors, and the implementation of a Learning Management System, you will provide employees with training to improve skills and knowledge.
- Actively build collaborative partnerships with all levels of Halloran in the identification and implementation of learning solutions
- Build and foster a learning and development mind-set and approach
- In partnership with HR Leaders and key stakeholders across Halloran, conduct needs analyses and identify skill gaps that align to the Executive Leadership Team and Practice Areas’ business priorities in order to determine appropriate training solutions
- Manage all aspects of the training lifecycle, performing a training need assessment, development of new training programs, marketing and communications of programs, participant feedback, evaluations, and tracking analysis, analytics and reporting
- Act as an internal subject matter expert on learning and development and provide coaching and support to line managers in these areas
- Design and implement programs and/or tools to facilitate highly effective remote working conditions for both employees and their line managers
- Lead cross-functional training to project teams that leads to the creation of strategic training initiatives
- Develop and implement programs to increase retention and engagement of employees and facilitate succession planning (The Halloran Way, leadership training, mentorship, management skills, etc.)
- Determine the appropriate blend of learning methodologies including in-person, workshops and web-based training required to create and deliver best-in-class learning programs adapted to the needs of Halloran
- Research, vet, select and supervise external training partners
- Continuously benchmark Learning and Development best practices and emerging trends to make recommendations on course design, development, tools and technologies
- Seek cost efficiency through the use of automation and tools, such as a Learning Management System
- Lead the integration and rollout of a Learning Management System (LMS) at Halloran; provide system support to maintain LMS
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends relating to implementation, end-user experience, and LMS technologies
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- A minimum of five years of related Human Resources and/or Learning and Development experience in a Life Sciences (pharmaceutical, biotechnology) corporate or agency setting if you possess a Bachelor’s Degree; additional related experience may substitute for required education
- Experience managing Learning & Development projects and content design, as well as facilitating organizational change
- Strong knowledge of learning and development methods, trends, tools
- Demonstrated expertise administering and maintaining a corporate Learning Management System, facilitating small and large training sessions, both live and remotely, and managing both projects and budgets for Learning & Development projects
- Human Resources certification e.g., SHRM – PHR/SPHR
The targeted gross compensation range for this position is between $85,000.00 and $110,000.00 annually. Please note: this compensation range is Halloran’s good-faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this particular position at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Halloran Benefits and Perks:
- Annual, discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan for all full-time employees
- Reimbursements for Health & Wellness Programs and Memberships
- Opportunities for Internal and External Learning through Conference Attendance and Tuition Reimbursement
- Self-Managed PTO Policy
- Commuter FSA Benefits
Halloran is committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. Halloran does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based on any protected class including, but not limited to, race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, gender identity and expression, citizenship status, handicap, military membership or any other legally-protected characteristic.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
No agencies please; please note that no agency can claim ownership over a candidate without a written agreement in place with Halloran signed by an authorized representative of Halloran.