Senior Coordinator, Employee Experience – Boston
Are you looking for a company that is committed to improving human health, and a role that will develop and challenge you to think innovatively? Join Halloran’s Employee Experience team as a Senior Coordinator, Employee Experience today!
In this role, you will help build and support the creation and integration of the Employee Experience function at Halloran. As the Senior Coordinator, you will support the implementation and maintenance of various employee focused programs, provide operational and administrative support, execute effectively and at times independently, and be responsible for execution of additional employee experience work streams, ad-hoc projects, and assignments as needed. You will be a representative of living Halloran’s culture and support efforts that lead to an overwhelmingly positive employee experience.
- Facilitate the execution of Halloran’s employee recognition and gifting process with occasional partnership with the Human Resources team
- Provide support to all internal company-wide Halloran employee events, including but not limited to meeting logistics, vendor selection, catering, setup, and breakdown
- Partner closely with other team members in HR, Communications, Talent Acquisition, and Marketing to align on the execution of these events and providing insights for consistency across groups
- Partner closely with the Admin and Office teams to execute these events flawlessly
- Partner closely with Accounting to ensure all events stay within budget and all invoices are submitted in a timely fashion
- Serve as a key partner for bi-yearly staff meeting from planning to day of execution ensuring alignment with the vision of Employee Experience at Halloran
- Participate in the development of Halloran’s employee experience activities by partnering with other Halloran colleagues, translating organizational priorities and themes into a comprehensive plan, ensuring a smooth execution on the day of the event
- Act as the primary contact for the internal swag store and effectively maintain the storefront and vendor relationship
- Support the Employee Experience team with execution and implementation of programming and strategies, assisting in defining the mission of the function, while supporting strategic planning and rollout
- Maintain a pulse on the full spectrum of experiences and moments that matter most across employee’s life cycles while contributing to creating a flawless experience over the duration
- Act as a thought partner for the expansion and focus on equity, diversity, and inclusion (ED&I)
- Partner with the HR team to create an engaging and positive onboarding experience for new team members
- Engage with the community, in particular participating with respective biotech and industry conversations and opportunities, to keep a pulse on the industry, and anticipate experience trends to stay relevant on opportunities for the employee population
- Participate in the analysis of overall office management activities and processes and partner with the Communications team in developing the communications strategies and roll out for process improvements
- Partner in the analysis of engagement activity plans, participation rates and overall event data/feedback to make recommendations for improvement
- Partner with Administrative team to ensure a strong office experience and office management of the space that aligns with our visions and goals
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of three years of experience in a similar role; additional related experience may substitute for required education
- Strong interpersonal and project management skillset
- High attention to detail
- Willingness to accept and embrace change in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, detail-oriented skillset, with the capacity to juggle multiple priorities
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to collaborate well with other team members
- Experience with events coordination and events management
The targeted gross compensation range for this position is between $65,000.00 and $80,000.00 annually. Please note: this compensation range is Halloran’s good-faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this particular position at the time of posting; however, Halloran may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range.
Halloran Benefits and Perks:
The benefits of being a Halloran employee go beyond the unparalleled opportunities of your day to day work! We offer an annual, discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance, comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, and a 401(k) Plan for all full-time employees. We offer reimbursements for Health & Wellness Programs and Memberships, opportunities for continued learning through conference and continuing education programs. We also offer a Self-Managed PTO Policy, Commuter FSA Benefits, and many other benefits.
Halloran Consulting Group, Inc. COVID-19 Considerations:
Successful applicants for employment must provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of entering Halloran’s offices, attending Halloran sponsored events (at Halloran offices or otherwise), and traveling to client sites, subject to requests for accommodation. Individuals will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after a second shot of a two-shot vaccine regimen (i.e., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Halloran does not sponsor visas for employees.
All remote employees are expected to have a consistent home internet connection with speeds of at least 25Mbps while working remotely.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based on any protected class including, but not limited to, race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, gender identity and expression, citizenship status, handicap, military membership or any other legally-protected characteristic.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
No agencies please; please note that no agency can claim ownership over a candidate without a written agreement in place with Halloran signed by an authorized representative of Halloran.