Senior Analyst, Business Performance and Analytics
Are you looking for a company that is committed to improving human health, and a role that will develop and challenge you to think innovatively and push beyond the status quo? Join Halloran’s Business Performance & Analytics team as a Senior Analyst today!
As a Senior Analyst, Business Performance and Analytics, you will serve as a subject matter expert on business systems, data, reporting and analytics to support overall decision-making. This role will partner with key stakeholders across the organization to streamline business processes and systems to support overall efficiency and growth of the organization, as well as serving as the company’s Salesforce subject matter expert and internal champion.
- Manage, maintain, and continuously improve various operational systems to support business processes, reporting, and project lifecycle (Salesforce, Intacct – Projects, Data Analytics Platform etc.)
- Manage relationships across Halloran to understand day to day operations of organization in current state, including but not limited to: methods, processes, operating procedures and how the systems contribute to these
- Apply advanced analytical methods to evaluate current state of systems operations, identify gaps, and make recommendations on how to modify current approaches to achieve an optimal operating state with a focus on efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Design, create, and implement modifications, enhancements, integrations and new applications within existing systems
- Analyze data across systems and perform regular reconciliations between systems as necessary
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards and other Salesforce objects and functions
- Build and maintain a knowledge database of training and process documentation, leading training and providing technical support to Salesforce end users when needed
- Develop and implement project management-focused procedures and methodologies to achieve internal Salesforce initiatives
- Operate as the main point of contact with stakeholders and requesters to identify data requirements, dependencies, and timelines between technical and business teams.
- Gather report requirements, build reports/dashboards, identify KPIs and train users on new reports
- Mentor junior members of the Business Performance and Analytics team, addressing questions and concerns and helping to build their business acumen and subject matter expertise
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
- A minimum of five years of related experience working as an internal systems administrator, business analyst or consultant role if you possess a Bachelor’s Degree; additional related experience may substitute for required education
- Deep expertise in Salesforce
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Project Management experience
- Experience in life sciences, management consulting and/or client service industries
The targeted gross compensation range for this position is between $85,000.00 and $110,000.00 annually. Please note: this compensation range is Halloran’s good-faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this particular position at the time of posting; however, Halloran may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range.
Halloran Benefits and Perks:
The benefits of being a Halloran employee go beyond the unparalleled opportunities of your day to day work! We offer an annual, discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance, comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, and a 401(k) Plan for all full-time employees. We offer reimbursements for Health & Wellness Programs and Memberships, opportunities for continued learning through conference and continuing education programs. We also offer a Self-Managed PTO Policy, Commuter FSA Benefits, and many other benefits.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based on any protected class including, but not limited to, race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, gender identity and expression, citizenship status, handicap, military membership or any other legally-protected characteristic.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
No agencies please; please note that no agency can claim ownership over a candidate without a written agreement in place with Halloran signed by an authorized representative of Halloran.