Marketing & Events Coordinator – Boston
Are you looking for a company that is committed to improving human health, and a role that will develop and challenge you to think innovatively? Join Halloran’s Client Services team as a Marketing & Events Coordinator today!
In this role, you will support the execution of marketing activities that helps to promote Halloran’s brand value and achieve our business goals. Through your creative, social media, and organizational efforts and partnership across Halloran functions, you will assist in driving the continued success of Halloran’s marketing strategy and plans.
- In partnership with senior marketing team members, support the design, authorization, and posting of content to intranet libraries, internet groups and social media sites
- Monitor social media for customer comments, both positive and negative, and provide useful feedback to marketing teams
- Maintain and report on monthly and quarterly social media and event metrics
- Support maintenance activities of the Halloran website, including content upload and editing working closely with our creative and digital marketing team
- Support marketing team by managing internal marketing meetings and maintaining agenda items, minutes, following up action items to completion, as well as creating, updating, and maintaining marketing materials and resources as requested by marketing team including ordering relevant supplies and materials
- Promote Halloran thought leadership activities by tracking of relevant activities and maintaining the content library
- Partner with marketing and events teams to help manage our external meetings, events, and conferences
- Support creation of event platforms and manage event registrations
- Collaborate with external event organizers to track requirements and provide necessary client-facing materials
- In partnership with events team help maintain and proactively manage events tracker and regular updates with event dates, details, costs
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant team members are kept informed of marketing activities
- Partner with senior marketing team members to identify opportunities for process changes or improvements in marketing activities and execute on identified areas for improvement
- Continue to build understanding of Halloran service offerings, as well as professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of two years of marketing experience in a similar role; additional related experience may substitute for required education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other Business-related field
- Experience in design programs such as Word Press, Canva, Adobe Suite
- Experience in a client services or life science setting
The targeted gross compensation range for this position is between $25.00 and $31.00 hourly. Please note: this compensation range is Halloran’s good-faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this particular position at the time of posting; however, Halloran may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range.
Halloran Benefits and Perks:
The benefits of being a Halloran employee go beyond the unparalleled opportunities of your day to day work! We offer an annual, discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance, comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, and a 401(k) Plan for all full-time employees. We offer reimbursements for Health & Wellness Programs and Memberships, opportunities for continued learning through conference and continuing education programs. We also offer a Self-Managed PTO Policy, Commuter FSA Benefits, and many other benefits.
Halloran Consulting Group, Inc. COVID-19 Considerations:
Successful applicants for employment must provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of entering Halloran’s offices, attending Halloran sponsored events (at Halloran offices or otherwise), and traveling to client sites, subject to requests for accommodation. Individuals will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after a second shot of a two-shot vaccine regimen (i.e., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Halloran does not sponsor visas for employees.
All remote employees are expected to have a consistent connection to the internet while working remotely.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based on any protected class including, but not limited to, race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, gender identity and expression, citizenship status, handicap, military membership or any other legally-protected characteristic.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
No agencies please; please note that no agency can claim ownership over a candidate without a written agreement in place with Halloran signed by an authorized representative of Halloran.