Lead Consultant, Organizational Solutions
Are you looking for a company that is committed to improving human health, and a role that will develop and challenge you to think innovatively and push beyond the status quo? Join Halloran Consulting Group, Inc. today!
Halloran is looking for a Lead Consultant to join its Organizational Solutions practice area. As a Lead Consultant, Organizational Solutions you will provide subject matter expertise to support or lead a variety of client engagements focused in the areas of life science organizational excellence, process optimization, and/or technology enablement. You should have a firm understanding of the core clinical operations functions and fundamentals of continuous improvement, process and performance metrics, and change management. You should have exceptional communication skills, a flexible approach, a positive attitude, and an ability to lead teams through project execution.
- Assess client processes for gaps, inefficiencies, and redundancies; design effective solutions to address towards streamlining operational processes, and improving efficiency and compliance
- Develop right-sized, flexible communication and management strategies to effectively support or lead organizational change
- Partner with organizations to measure and validate the effectiveness of continuous improvement and change initiatives (e.g., piloting, training, hypercare)
- Participate in and/or lead meetings to effectively facilitate decisions according to good meeting management practices
- Support planning and conduct of workshops (e.g., process mapping, Kaizen) or other brainstorming sessions
- Assist in business development activities through educating existing and potential clients on Halloran services and opportunities for new and continued partnerships, as well as providing early input and participate in project scope definition and proposal/statement of work authoring
- Act as a project lead by establishing project-related expectations, quality and resource objectives, alignment of roles and responsibilities, as well as the project plan, budget, risk mitigation strategies and methodology for a variety of client engagements, ensuring high-quality delivery of client deliverables on time and within budget
- Monitor, analyze, and report project status including deliverables, budget, schedule, and resources, utilizing appropriate communication methods to update and solicit approval from internal and client stakeholders, identifying, mitigating, analyzing the impact of any project risks or communication issues, supporting timely resolution and client-facing response
- Participate in internal activities such as invoicing, bookings, developing new product offerings and consulting services, publishing articles, presenting/moderating workshops, attending conferences when opportunities arise and serving as a subject matter expert on process optimization and other Halloran initiatives
- Mentor and manage internal Halloran team members (up, down, and across the organization) to ensure success of company and client goals, either in a direct management, project-based, or matrixed relationship
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science-related discipline, business or management, or demonstrated equivalent and a minimum of ten years of industry experience in a core product development function (e.g., Clinical Operations, Clinical Affairs, Regulatory, Quality, Medical, Safety, etc.)
- Deep familiarity with current regulatory guidance, good quality practices (GxPs), legislation, industry trends, and health care and business practices in drug development
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Project, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work creatively and analytically to manage multiple priorities, tasks, and complex issues using logical and efficient processes while keeping a high level of attention to detail and quality of work throughout the entirety of the project life cycle
- Exercise good judgment in selection methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results to solve complex issues that may require in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Advanced Education and/or Certifications (Lean Six Sigma, Lean Business Process, PMP)
- Prior Consulting experience
The targeted gross compensation range for this position is between $135,000.00 and $170,000.00 annually. Please note: this compensation range is Halloran’s good-faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this particular position at the time of posting; however, Halloran may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range.
Halloran Benefits and Perks:
- Annual, discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan for all full-time employees
- Reimbursements for Health & Wellness Programs and Memberships
- Opportunities for Internal and External Learning through Conference Attendance and Tuition Reimbursement
- Self-Managed PTO Policy
- Commuter FSA Benefits
Halloran is committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. Halloran does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based on any protected class including, but not limited to, race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, gender identity and expression, citizenship status, handicap, military membership or any other legally-protected characteristic.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
No agencies please; please note that no agency can claim ownership over a candidate without a written agreement in place with Halloran signed by an authorized representative of Halloran.