Inside Sales Representative (San Diego Based Role)
Are you looking for a company that is committed to improving human health, and a role that will develop and challenge you to think innovatively? Join Halloran’s Sales and Marketing team as an Inside Sales Representative today!
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will play a crucial role in generating revenue for Halloran by identifying and qualifying leads over the phone, through email, digital communication channels, and post-event follow through. You will support Sales and Marketing by developing a strong foundational knowledge of Halloran’s services and communicate service features, benefits, and value propositions to customers.
- Qualify leads based on Halloran’s organizational sales objectives to ensure they meet the company’s ideal customer profile
- Develop strong foundational knowledge of Halloran’s services and maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends
- Research and identify potential leads through market research, lead generation tools (i.e., HubSpot, BioMedTracker, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce), website inquiries, and post-event follow through
- Provide insights to Halloran leadership on post-event ROI by analyzing contact lists and pressure testing against our services, target company profiles, and audience personas
- Provide insights and support in list pulling for key selling campaigns
- Conduct outbound sales calls and emails to identify, qualify, and triage leads to Outside Sales
- Collaborate with Marketing to nurture and convert marketing-qualified leads into sales-qualified leads
- Support the optimization of marketing automation and lead generation tactics to prospective clients, enhance awareness in the targeted business community of Halloran’s services, and conduct outreach to persons with high engagement
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records in CRM software and sales tools (i.e., Salesforce & HubSpot)
- Keep detailed records of inside sales activities, including calls, emails, and meetings
- Collaborate with Marketing to effectively communicate service features, benefits, and value propositions to customers, optimizing content exposure with prospective clients
- Analyze sales data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement
- Provide as needed on-site event support for local Halloran Hosted events and Halloran external events as it relates to sales and marketing efforts
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- A minimum of three to five years of related experience if you possess a bachelor’s degree; additional related experience may substitute for required education
- Experience with CRM software and sales tools (i.e., Salesforce & HubSpot)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal-oriented and results-driven mindset
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to travel up to 25-50%
- Experience in the life sciences, management consulting, and/or client service industries
- Proven experience in sales or customer service, preferably in a similar inside sales role
The targeted base compensation range for this position is between $60,000.00 and $80,000.00. This position is eligible for up to 20% commission. Please note: this compensation range is Halloran’s good-faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this particular position at the time of posting; however, Halloran may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range.
Halloran Benefits and Perks:
The benefits of being a Halloran employee go beyond the unparalleled opportunities of your day-to-day work! We offer a comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan, Life Insurance, and a 401(k) Plan for all full-time employees. As of January 2020, Halloran is proud to say we’re partially Employee Owned. Our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) allows employees who meet plan entry requirements to own a piece of the company without having to invest their own money to purchase stock. In addition to this, Halloran offers a Flexible PTO Policy, Gradifi College Save Up/Pay Down programs, and opportunities for continued learning through conference and continuing education programs.
Halloran does not sponsor visas for employees.
All remote employees are expected to have a consistent home internet connection with speeds of at least 25Mbps while working remotely.
Halloran Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local nondiscrimination laws).
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
No agencies please; please note that no agency can claim ownership over a candidate without a written agreement in place with Halloran signed by an authorized representative of Halloran.