Human Resources Coordinator – Boston
Are you looking for a company that is committed to improving human health, and a role that will develop and challenge you to think innovatively? Join Halloran’s Human Resources team as a Human Resources Coordinator today!
In this role, you will undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. Under general supervision, you will provide administrative support in payroll administration, benefits coordination, and maintenance of legal and state requirements. This role is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-paced environment and work alongside experts in the human resources field with opportunities to grow across the HR function. This is a great opportunity for someone who has strong organizational and time management skills, along with drive and willingness to soak up everything our organization has to offer.
- Assist in benefits administration, including open enrollment logistics, claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, benefits systems audits, and communicating relevant information to employees
- Participate in researching benefits packages in partnership with HR team and collect data to support the creation of new plans as it relates to retirement, insurance, wellness, and leave programs
- Resolve employee issues with benefit administrators and insurance providers and ensure timely processing of benefit enrollments
- Assist in ensuring company’s benefit policies are in compliance with set laws and regulations
- Assist in the preparation and review of bi-weekly payroll to ensure timely and accurate payment of employee wages:
- Collect and verify employee data and hours worked
- Maintain payroll records as it relates to benefit enrollments, salary transactions, terminations, and new hires
- Prepare payroll reports for HR team and auditing purposes
- Assist in maintaining compliance with company policies as it relates to tax and withholding laws as well as state requirements as a multi-state employer
- Provide administrative support and coordination to the HR team as it relates to employee lifecycle including onboarding, performance management, and employee engagement
- Provide organizational support for ongoing projects to ensure contributors stay on task and deadlines are met
- Provide administrative support to ensure HR files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements
- Assist employees with basic interpretation of Company and HR policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required by the position or as assigned by supervisor
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 1 year of Human Resources or other related experience in a similar role
- Proficient using MS Office and HRIS systems
- Experience in payroll administration
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Familiarity with Paylocity Software Platform
- Positive, approachable, and sharp communication/interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Desire to grow career in HR
The targeted gross compensation range for this position is between $25.00 and $31.00 per hour. Please note: this compensation range is Halloran’s good-faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this particular position at the time of posting; however, Halloran may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range.
Halloran Benefits and Perks:
The benefits of being a Halloran employee go beyond the unparalleled opportunities of your day to day work! We offer an annual, discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance, comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, and a 401(k) Plan for all full-time employees. We offer reimbursements for Health & Wellness Programs and Memberships, opportunities for continued learning through conference and continuing education programs. We also offer a Self-Managed PTO Policy, Commuter FSA Benefits, and many other benefits.
Halloran Consulting Group, Inc. COVID-19 Considerations:
Successful applicants for employment must provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of entering Halloran’s offices, attending Halloran sponsored events (at Halloran offices or otherwise), and traveling to client sites, subject to requests for accommodation. Individuals will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after a second shot of a two-shot vaccine regimen (i.e., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Halloran does not sponsor visas for employees.
All remote employees are expected to have a consistent home internet connection with speeds of at least 25Mbps while working remotely.
Halloran Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local nondiscrimination laws).
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
No agencies please; please note that no agency can claim ownership over a candidate without a written agreement in place with Halloran signed by an authorized representative of Halloran.