Director, Quality Practice Operations
Are you looking for a company that is committed to improving human health, and a role that will develop and challenge you to think innovatively and push beyond the status quo? Join Halloran’s Quality team as a Director, Quality Practice Operations today!
As a Director, Quality Practice Operations, you will help grow, develop and build out a team of quality consultants, while also supporting internal employee development initiatives, consulting projects, business development, resourcing, and client engagements.
- Provide line management of mid-level consultants in the quality practice with a focus on value, delivery, and productivity, which will result in high client satisfaction and strong company performance
- Perform managerial duties including:
- Creating individual development plans with each direct report
- Actively providing guidance and mentorship to your team on consulting skills, technical skills, project roles, and project deliverables as needed
- Identifying opportunities for each direct report’s growth and development, ensuring that their individual development is aligned and in place to meet client, organizational, and consulting gaps and needs
- Providing coaching on resolution of gaps and growth areas and identify project specific mentoring opportunities with senior staff that align with development opportunities for direct reports
- Support resourcing activities including:
- Ensuring each quality practice consultant maintains their target yearly utilization rate
- Monitoring quality practice utilization to help identify opportunities for optimization
- Collaborating with management and other consulting practices to identify resourcing solutions and project and/or individual needs in order to ensure successful and high-quality client projects
- Supports proposal/scoping process activities including:
- Authoring proposals for the quality practice to ensure they reflect the client’s needs and Halloran’s solution
- Supporting the sales cycle by updating SalesForce CRM and attending weekly pipeline review meetings
- Work with Vice President of Quality to ensure appropriate training, growth opportunities, and resources are in place for the Quality Practice and are aligned with both individual and business objectives
- Participate in Talent Acquisition activities to build and maintain a pipeline of top talent for current and future needs through exploratory calls, interviewing, and providing input to Job Descriptions for all levels of Quality resources
- Responsible for a 25% annual utilization target in addition to primary managerial and resourcing duties; responsible for providing subject matter support in area of expertise to clients in order to achieve annual target
- Bachelor’s Degree in life science (or related field) with a minimum of fifteen years of experience in biotech, pharma, medical device, and/or other life science development organizations.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Project or Smartsheet
- A strong consultative, client service, and relationship building skillset
- Experience in project management, change management, process improvement, workflow mapping/storyboarding, change design function, or any combination thereof
- Expertise in GxP, ideally in a sponsor or site role
- Life science experience
- Business development and resourcing experience
The targeted gross compensation range for this position is between $150,000.00 and $190,000.00 annually. Please note: this compensation range is Halloran’s good-faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this particular position at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Halloran Benefits and Perks:
- Annual, discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan for all full-time employees
- Reimbursements for Health & Wellness Programs and Memberships
- Opportunities for Internal and External Learning through Conference Attendance and Tuition Reimbursement
- Self-Managed PTO Policy
- Commuter FSA Benefits
Halloran is committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. Halloran does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based on any protected class including, but not limited to, race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, gender identity and expression, citizenship status, handicap, military membership or any other legally-protected characteristic.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
No agencies please; please note that no agency can claim ownership over a candidate without a written agreement in place with Halloran signed by an authorized representative of Halloran.