Associate Principal Consultant, Organizational Solutions
Are you looking for a company that is committed to improving human health, and a role that will develop and challenge you to think innovatively and push beyond the status quo? Join Halloran’s Organizational Solutions team as an Associate Principal Consultant, Organizational Solutions today!
As an Associate Principal Consultant, Organizational Solutions you will act as a subject matter expert and direct client engagements and contribute to staff development (as applicable). You will work with a variety of senior level stakeholders to plan, develop, and deliver consulting services in the areas of life science organizational excellence. We enable our clients and their teams to ensure they are equipped and empowered to act quickly and strategically while embracing the change. We transform strategies and operational plans across company infrastructure: people, process, data and technology. You should have an advanced understanding of the life sciences’ product development functions (clinical operations, data management/biometrics, regulatory, medical affairs, etc.), continuous improvement, process and performance metrics, and change management and a proven track record in building and managing durable partner and customer relationships.
- Drive business development with the proper information (creation of the SOW), tools and subject matter expertise to sell engagements for complex projects
- Suggest novel approaches and methodologies to meet client objectives with project delivery
- Understand the clients’ business to design transformative change, learning, organizational design, communication, technology and data roadmaps and/or talent management programs to drive business benefits
- Assess client processes for gaps, inefficiencies, and redundancies; design effective solutions to address streamlining operational processes, improving efficiency and compliance and transforming the organization
- Evaluate organizational maturity pertaining to modalities such as compliance, growth potential, resourcing, data and technology infrastructure or culture and recommend transformative solutions based on risk/impact/effort
- Evaluate and communicate the impact of organizational change (corporate, financial, functional, and procedural level) to ensure that recommendations are appropriately scaled
- Develop right-sized, flexible communication and change strategies
- Enable organizations to measure and validate the effectiveness of continuous improvement and change initiatives (e.g., piloting, training, hypercare)
- Oversee, and coach project managers as applicable, the successful and timely execution of project deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Optimizing project resources, schedule, and budget
- Analyzing and reporting project status including deliverables, budget, schedule, resources, and risks
- Providing ongoing updates to internal and external project team members/stakeholders via dashboards, presentations, and other appropriate communication methods
- Proactively identify, mitigate, and escalate project risks and ensure timely resolution
- Facilitate decision making within the Halloran team and client (e.g., brainstorming, strawman, prioritization, polling)
- Plan and facilitate workshops (e.g. process mapping, Kaizen) or other brainstorming sessions
- Demonstrate extraordinary interpersonal skills with audiences of all levels to transform projects and clients’ needs
- Participate in and/or lead Halloran initiatives to drive standardization and increase efficiency
- Participate in thought leadership activities such as publications, speaking and/or attendance at industry meetings, professional consortia, and working groups
- Identify new business development opportunities (e.g., clients, prospects) through existing client engagements and consulting networks
- Develop and maintain client engagement plans and ongoing client and Halloran C-suite level communication
- Develop a change leadership strategy based on a situational awareness of changes and the groups impacted
- Lead and manage team members to ensure client, employee, and company goals are achieved, either in a matrixed or direct management relationship
- Educate clients on Halloran services and identify business development opportunities with new and existing clients
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science-related discipline, computer science, business, or management and a minimum of fifteen years of industry experience in life sciences (biotech, pharma, or medical device is preferred) demonstrating advanced project delivery including all aspects of program/project management
- Demonstrated history of progressive leadership experience, including managing and delegating multiple priorities, negotiation, conflict management and problem solving, mentoring and line/people management experience
- Experience leading organizational change (e.g., integration of acquisitions, growth/downsizing, continuous improvement initiatives, functional excellence leadership)
- Demonstrated history of teaching others to use organizational change, and/or learning methodologies
- Previous consulting experience in life sciences (pharma, biotech or medical device development)
- Expert understanding and application of global regulatory requirements (e.g., FDA, ICH GCP, EMA, PMDA, ISO)
- Experience implementing transformative technologies, digital strategies, novel clinical trial modalities, or organizational change projects
- Lean Six Sigma, Lean Business Process, PROSCI change management, AGILE coach and PMP certifications
- Advanced degree in life sciences, public health, or Business Administration
The targeted gross compensation range for this position is between $160,000.00 and $190,000.00 annually. Please note: this compensation range is Halloran’s good-faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this particular position at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Halloran Benefits and Perks:
- Annual, discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan for all full-time employees
- Reimbursements for Health & Wellness Programs and Memberships
- Opportunities for Internal and External Learning through Conference Attendance and Tuition Reimbursement
- Self-Managed PTO Policy
- Commuter FSA Benefits
Halloran is committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. Halloran does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based on any protected class including, but not limited to, race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, gender identity and expression, citizenship status, handicap, military membership or any other legally-protected characteristic.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
No agencies please; please note that no agency can claim ownership over a candidate without a written agreement in place with Halloran signed by an authorized representative of Halloran.
No agencies please; please note that no agency can claim ownership over a candidate without a written agreement in place with Halloran signed by a member of Halloran’s Human Resources or Talent Acquisition teams.