Associate Principal Consultant, Organizational and Quality Solutions – Organizational and Process Excellence
Are you looking for a company that is committed to improving human health, and a role that will develop and challenge you to think innovatively? Join Halloran’s Organizational and Quality Solutions team as an Associate Principal Consultant, Organizational and Quality Solutions – Organizational and Process Excellence today!
In this role, you will serve as an engagement lead for multi-faceted, multi-disciplinary, interrelated projects, serving as a key face of Halloran to our clients and a key leader internally. You will lean into your strong communication skills and business acumen as you lead teams in the assessment and development of initiatives that will have a significant impact on the shift in the paradigm of the life sciences industry as a whole.
- Act as an engagement lead on multi-faceted, multi-disciplinary, interrelated projects by establishing project plan, budget and methodology, proposing appropriate resource allocation options that ensure client satisfaction, guiding team members as needed
- Supervise and advise on the analysis and reporting of report project status, developing appropriate messaging for regular communication with internal team and client partners, escalating as required
- Understand the clients’ business to design novel approaches and methodologies to transform client business and meet client objectives with project delivery in a wide variety of product development functions
- Assess client processes for gaps, inefficiencies, and redundancies; design effective solutions to address streamlining operational processes, improving efficiency and compliance and transforming the organization
- Evaluate organizational maturity pertaining to modalities such as compliance, growth potential, resourcing, data and technology infrastructure or culture
- Evaluate and communicate the impact of organizational change (corporate, financial, functional, and procedural level) to ensure that recommendations are appropriately scaled
- Enable organizations to measure and validate the effectiveness of continuous improvement and change initiatives (e.g., piloting, training, hypercare).
- Facilitate decision making within the Halloran team and client (e.g., brainstorming, strawman, prioritization, polling)
- Lead the planning of and facilitate workshops (e.g. process mapping, Kaizen) or other brainstorming sessions
- Using your subject matter expertise, educate existing and potential clients on Halloran services and identify future opportunities. Provide subject matter expertise in during initial client interactions. Provide early input and participate in project scope definition and proposal/statement of work
- Participate in internal activities such as invoicing, bookings, developing new product offerings and consulting services, publishing articles, presenting/moderating workshops, attending conferences when opportunities arise and serving on process optimization and other Halloran initiatives
- Coach, mentor and manage Halloran team members (up, down, and across the organization) to achieve company and client goals, either in a direct management, project-based, or matrixed relationship
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of fifteen years of industry experience in life sciences (biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or medical device) demonstrating advanced project delivery including all aspects of program/project management
- Demonstrated history of progressive leadership experience, including managing and delegating multiple priorities, negotiation, conflict management, mentoring and line/people management experience
- Experience leading organizational change (e.g., change management, integration of acquisitions, growth/downsizing, continuous improvement initiatives, quality initiatives, functional excellence leadership)
- Demonstrate extraordinary interpersonal skills with audiences of all levels to transform projects and clients’ needs
- Deep expertise with current regulatory guidance, GxP Guidelines, legislation, and industry trends and best practices
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and sophisticated issues using logical, creative, analytical, and efficient processes with a high level of attention to detail and quality of work
- Exercise good judgment in selection methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for issues that may require in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Advanced Education and/or Certifications (Lean Six Sigma, Lean Business Process, Change Management)
- Prior Consulting experience
The targeted gross compensation range for this position is between $145,000.00 and $215,000.00 annually. Please note: this compensation range is Halloran’s good-faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this particular position at the time of posting; however, Halloran may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range.
Halloran Benefits and Perks:
The benefits of being a Halloran employee go beyond the unparalleled opportunities of your day to day work! We offer an annual, discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance, comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, and a 401(k) Plan for all full-time employees. We offer reimbursements for Health & Wellness Programs and Memberships, opportunities for continued learning through conference and continuing education programs. We also offer a Self-Managed PTO Policy, Commuter FSA Benefits, and many other benefits.
Halloran Consulting Group, Inc. COVID-19 Considerations:
Successful applicants for employment must provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of entering Halloran’s offices, attending Halloran sponsored events (at Halloran offices or otherwise), and traveling to client sites, subject to requests for accommodation. Individuals will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after a second shot of a two-shot vaccine regimen (i.e., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Halloran does not sponsor visas for employees.
All remote employees are expected to have a consistent home internet connection with speeds of at least 25Mbps while working remotely.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based on any protected class including, but not limited to, race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, gender identity and expression, citizenship status, handicap, military membership or any other legally-protected characteristic.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
No agencies please; please note that no agency can claim ownership over a candidate without a written agreement in place with Halloran signed by an authorized representative of Halloran