Momentum Events: GCP Inspection Readiness Hybrid Event
Leverage Tools, Training, and Technology to Achieve a Confident State of GCP Inspection Readiness.
Achieve confidence that your company is GCP inspection ready by walking through every step of the inspection preparation and execution process. Leave having heard directly from the regulators themselves about inspection trends, what you need to implement to ensure you are prepared, and understand how technology and effective training can be utilized to drive a culture of quality, and a continued state of GCP inspection readiness.
On Monday, December 5th (Day 1 of the conference), Halloran’s Principal Consultant Elizabeth Bodi will present an Inspection Readiness Plan workshop with Susan Greenbowe, Executive Director, Clinical QA of Chinook Therapeutics. The workshop will outline the critical components of an effective inspection readiness plan and do the following:
- Define the purpose of an inspection readiness plan
- Discuss who should be responsible for developing and managing the plan
- Assess inspection risks and identify critical areas of focus
- Develop an inspection readiness plan that effectively addresses identified risk areas
- Identify best practices for execution of the plan and assessing effectiveness
To learn more about this hybrid event and register, please click “more details” below.