What is the Future of Clinical Trials? Join the Discussion in Sonoma
Sonoma, California – Halloran Consulting Group (Halloran), a life science consulting firm providing strategic development, regulatory, quality, clinical, organizational, and quality support to industry leaders, announces its third annual Clinical Operations Retreat for Executives (CORE) West to be held in Sonoma, California from April 26 – 28.
CORE is designed for clinical operations executives and life science senior leaders to discuss the most pressing issues around product development and building lasting companies in this industry.
The 20-year success of CORE East enabled Halloran to launch CORE West in 2021 Halloran strategically expanded CORE’s presence to the west coast to provide an opportunity for the west coast community to assemble around a similar mission.
Laurie Halloran, CEO of Halloran, and a group of former event veterans discuss CORE’s value and uniqueness in a crowded event landscape.
“There are so many events to attend in any given year. CORE is unique because we stick to our model so attendees may take the critical lessons learned from the retreat and apply them at their own organizations.” – Laurie Halloran, CEO, Halloran
Specifically, in 2023, the theme is understanding the patient experience to design innovative clinical trials with patients and not just for patients. The industry is heading in this direction. Halloran collaborates with an advisory board to select and vet critical, timely, and valuable industry topics.
Speaking Faculty Preview:
- Niall O’Donnell, Managing Director, Rivervest
- Dana Cho, Chief Design Officer, Verily Life Sciences
- Alpana Loomba, VP and Head of Clinical Operations, Allogene Therapeutics
- Owen Garrick, Chief Medical Officer, Clinical Trial Services, CVS Health
- Rolf Benirschke, Founder and CEO, Legacy Health Strategies
- Katy Armstrong, Therapeutic Area Head, Oncology, Genentech Research and Early Development, Genentech
And many more.
- Activating the Patient Voice: Former NFL Player’s Journey from Patient to CEO
- FDORA: Health Equity and Representation in Clinical Research
- Merck’s 5-Point Diversity Plan Enabling Studies to be Inclusive of Representative Patient Populations
- Genentech’s New Innovative gRED Clinical Operations Organizational Strategy
- A Patient-Centricity Case Study by Verily and Otsuka Highlighting Patient and Site Journeys
- The bridge between CMC and Clinical Operations
- How CVS Health’s Clinical Trial Services is Innovating the Trial Process to Improve Health Equity and Trial Effectiveness in Communities Across America
- Policy Impacts on the Life Sciences Community from a State and Federal Perspective
- Life Sciences Industry Outlook for 2023 and Beyond: How to Execute with Less
And much more.
Registration is limited to 75 attendees, and space is filling up. Register today.
About Halloran Consulting Group
Halloran Consulting Group is a life science consulting firm providing strategic development, regulatory, quality, clinical, and organizational support to industry leaders in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device sectors.
Halloran consultants are subject matter experts who deliver a tailored approach to each engagement, successfully propelling clients to their next inflection point. Halloran takes an integrated approach to help clients position their pipelines and companies for success by offering a full range of development and commercialization services.
Events Manager, Halloran Consulting Group