Strategic Development Advisor
Are you looking for a company that is committed to improving human health and a role that will develop and challenge you to think innovatively and push beyond the status quo? Join Halloran Consulting Group, Inc. today!
Halloran is looking for a Strategic Development Advisor to join their team of experienced drug developers. In this role, you will serve as a dedicated consulting Research & Development (R&D) leader and will be responsible for leading and/or providing expert technical advice for development-focused client engagements. The Strategic Development Advisor will have expertise in defining client company and program development strategies and leading functions and teams to ensure successful delivery of those strategies.
- Partner with client leaders (scientific founders, CEOs, CMOs, and other key leaders) to guide companies toward achievement of their goals and objectives
- Define client company and portfolio/program development strategies on behalf of and in collaboration with key stakeholders internal to the client and external, as appropriate
- Lead client teams, functions, and departments to ensure execution of strategies according to plans, typically for small, virtual companies in early stage development
- Lead internal Halloran teams in a matrix organization (i.e. this position will not have direct reports) to ensure success of client engagements and overall client satisfaction
- Act as a mentor and guide to internal and external team members, particularly in area of expertise (e.g., clinical research, clinical operations, regulatory affairs, preclinical development)
- Act as a thought leader and face of the company in certain segments of work
- 25% travel, highly varied
- 75% billable utilization target
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, and a minimum of twenty years of experience in a variety of life science companies including venture, consulting, biotech, and pharmaceutical
- Proven record of R&D leadership within biotech and/or pharmaceutical companies with deep subject matter expertise in at least one area of development (e.g., clinical development, regulatory affairs, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with colleagues at the executive level
- A proven track record of successfully leading departments or functions and programs
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan for all Full-Time Employees
- Reimbursements for Health & Wellness Programs and Memberships
- Opportunities for Internal and External Learning through Conference Attendance and Tuition Reimbursement
- Self-Managed PTO Policy
- Commuter FSA Benefits
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based on any protected class including, but not limited to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, age [over 40], veteran status, genetic information, disability, gender identity and expression, citizenship status, handicap, military membership or any other legally-protected characteristic.