Senior Consultant, GCP Quality
Are you looking for a company that is committed to improving human health, and a role that will develop and challenge you to think innovatively and push beyond the status quo? Join Halloran Consulting Group, Inc. today!
Halloran is looking for a Senior Consultant to join its Quality practice area. As a Senior Consultant, Quality, you will be responsible for providing clinical quality assurance expertise to clients in pharmaceutical and biotech industries. This role will require you to utilize your background and expertise in GCP quality management to drive our firm’s strategic quality business and provide consulting expertise to clients.
- Manage quality consulting business to ensure successful engagement scoping, execution, and delivery of client work
- Set and manages client expectations
- Lead and mange quality team members to ensure client, employee, and company goals are achieved
- Lead client engagement and supervises junior level consultants
- Lead, manage, and perform the following consulting services:
- Develop of inspection readiness initiatives, including inspection readiness planning for sponsors, sites and vendors, inspection readiness training and coaching, mock inspections, and inspection response remediation
- Develops novel methodologies to carry out project objectives; establish timelines, quality objectives and resource objectives
- Execute Quality Assurance (QA) tactical plans to meet Quality objectives and goals
- Develop audit agendas, conduct audits and document audit findings
- Conduct complex tasks across multiple QA systems such as Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) management, non-conformance mitigation, Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA)
- Serve as an interim Quality Assurance resource for Halloran clients, including gap analysis, quality system maintenance, training, and general quality consulting
- Review client Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) for gaps and redundancies, designing revision plans to address gaps, streamline content, and improve compliance
- Work with clients to plan GCP audits, including setting specific objectives, establishing audit criteria, and developing audit agendas
- Lead client engagements, including assessing and ensuring client satisfaction as well as current and future needs of the client development team; oversee administrative client management tasks such as invoicing, bookings, etc.
- Contribute to business development efforts, including the authoring of proposals for new client engagements, identifying business development opportunities in existing clients and educating clients on Halloran services, and utilizing consulting network to identify new clients, prospects and business opportunities
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree in life science or similar field and a minimum of twelve years of both tactical and strategic experience in pharmaceuticals/biopharmaceuticals/biotech and/or related industries with a concentration in one of more of the following functions: Quality, Quality Systems, Regulatory Compliance & Intelligence, Clinical Development, Operational Excellence, Inspection Preparation, Root Cause Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Depth of experience and expertise in Good Clinical Practice (GCP) focused-Quality Assurance
- Post-graduate course work
- Broader GxP experience in addition to GCP expertise, particularly Good Pharmacovigilance Practices (GVP/PVQA)
- Previous experience with small and growing biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies
Halloran Consulting Group, Inc. Perks:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan for all Full-Time Employees
- Reimbursements for Health & Wellness Programs and Memberships
- Opportunities for Internal and External Learning through Conference Attendance and Tuition Reimbursement
- Self-Managed PTO Policy
- Commuter FSA Benefits
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based on any protected class including, but not limited to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, age [over 40], veteran status, genetic information, disability, gender identity and expression, citizenship status, handicap, military membership or any other legally-protected characteristic.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
No agencies please; please note that no agency can claim ownership over a candidate without a written agreement in place with Halloran signed by a member of Halloran’s Human Resources or Talent Acquisition teams.