Senior Associate, Corporate Development & Strategic Partnerships
Are you looking for a company that is committed to improving human health, and a role that will develop and challenge you to think innovatively and push beyond the status quo? Join Halloran Consulting Group, Inc. today!
Halloran is looking for a Senior Associate to join its Corporate Development & Strategic Partnerships team. As a Senior Associate, Strategic Partnerships, you will play a key role internally and externally, helping to take our business further. Externally, you will be facilitating strategic partnership activities with our alliances in support of expanding Halloran’s end-to-end capabilities, building key relationships, and managing our day-to-day partnership activity to maintain engagement and further business development and marketing opportunities. Internally, you will help to coordinate and execute on day-to-day strategic partnership and corporate development activities as we continue to build and expand our organization.
- Oversee relationships with key alliances, including membership organizations and service vendors, to build brand awareness and create new business opportunities
- Execute day-to-day maintenance activities and lead regular check-ins with alliances and our internal consulting teams to strengthen relationships, solve issues, communicate needs, and identify business opportunities for referrals or co-promotion
- Assist with key partnership marketing initiatives, including planning and promotion of relevant events, thought leadership, and new service offerings through partner channels
- Assist with go-to-market tasks for new partnerships including identification of the target audience, development of the marketing plan and promotional activities, and internal communications with consulting team members
- Shepherd our alliance pre-qualification vetting process via timely communication and follow-up with external alliances, distribution and tracking of relevant partnership materials, and coordination of demos and feedback meetings with internal consulting team stakeholders
- Analyze and report on strategic partnership success metrics, identify key industry trends and forecast for strategic changes and shifts that could provide new opportunities
- Analyze and report on strategic new business or service opportunity success metrics
- Participate in strategic partner discovery sprints and competitive intelligence market research to assess gaps in coverage across our external partnerships and identify prospective target alliances and industry competitors
- Develop a pipeline of prospective target alliance contacts in support of our key strategic priorities, develop business case presentations and detailed financial models for the identified targets, and initiate the outreach and engagement with these prospects under the direction of management
- Build the organizational network with alliances through targeted outreach and strong project planning based on Halloran’s existing business needs and strategic expansion areas
- Work collaboratively with internal leaders and external partners to derive more value from our partnerships
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of four years of relationship management, core sales and/or business or corporate development experience in a similar role; additional related experience may substitute for required education
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Experience in a life science company, including biotech, pharmaceutical, medical device, Contract Research Organization (CRO), or any area of the healthcare industry
- Experience working in industry-based service organization(s)
Halloran Consulting Group, Inc. Perks:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan for all Full-Time Employees
- Reimbursements for Health & Wellness Programs and Memberships
- Opportunities for Internal and External Learning through Conference Attendance and Tuition Reimbursement
- Self-Managed PTO Policy
- Commuter FSA Benefits
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based on any protected class including, but not limited to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, age [over 40], veteran status, genetic information, disability, gender identity and expression, citizenship status, handicap, military membership or any other legally-protected characteristic.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
No agencies please; please note that no agency can claim ownership over a candidate without a written agreement in place with Halloran signed by a member of Halloran’s Human Resources or Talent Acquisition teams.