Are you looking for a company that is committed to improving human health, and a role that will develop and challenge you to think innovatively and push beyond the status quo? Join Halloran Consulting Group, Inc. today!
Halloran is looking for an Operations Assistant to join its Business Performance & Analytics team. As an Operations Assistant, you will leverage your strong organizational and analytical skills to work in a fast-paced environment, with experts in various fields while building knowledge and expertise through exposure. You will be introduced to the Project Management process for client consulting engagements and grow your Project Management expertise through interactions with various stakeholders across the Halloran organization.
- Support project teams in set-up, tracking and reporting of projects
- Enter and maintain up-to-date bookings and forecasted bookings for assigned projects
- Review booked vs. actual billings to improve projections
- Support the development of reports and analyses to help manage projects and practice areas
- Set-up and draft materials for internal kick-off meetings and project closeout process
- Data Review and monitoring for accuracy and trends
- Support team in the management of data entry for Business Development, Projects etc. in customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Bachelor’s Degree; additional related experience may substitute for required education
- Solid understanding of budget and project management principals
Halloran Consulting Group, Inc. Perks:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan for all Full-Time Employees
- Reimbursements for Health & Wellness Programs and Memberships
- Opportunities for Internal and External Learning through Conference Attendance and Tuition Reimbursement
- Self-Managed PTO Policy
- Commuter FSA Benefits
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based on any protected class including, but not limited to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, age [over 40], veteran status, genetic information, disability, gender identity and expression, citizenship status, handicap, military membership or any other legally-protected characteristic.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
No agencies please; please note that no agency can claim ownership over a candidate without a written agreement in place with Halloran signed by a member of Halloran’s Human Resources or Talent Acquisition teams.