Are you looking for a company that is committed to improving human health, and a role that will develop and challenge you to think innovatively and push beyond the status quo? Join Halloran Consulting Group, Inc. today!
Halloran is looking for an Executive Assistant to join its Consulting team. As an Executive Assistant, you will, under minimal supervision, support senior leaders across our growing life sciences consulting firm, leveraging your administrative skillset and passion to make things happen. You will perform a wide variety of complex duties, develop a thorough knowledge of organizational policies and practices by leveraging your strong interpersonal and communication skillsets, and bring a sense of urgency and ownership to anticipate and initiate harmonization and optimization activities for your team. This role will allow you to partner with key management team members and drive multiple projects and efforts across the organization.
- Manage day to day activities of assigned executive and their leadership team as appropriate, ensuring smooth operations through open communication, and efficient and effective response to assigned duties and requests
- Assemble and analyze confidential information, prepare reports, agendas, correspondence, spreadsheets, and presentations for assigned teams as needed, leveraging an understanding of the ask behind the assignment and the impact of the output, soliciting feedback and comments when necessary
- Manage end-to-end travel process for assigned executive and their leadership team
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders with tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity with an understanding of the role that each stakeholder plays in day to day operations of your assigned team
- Manage and complete expense reports for assigned executive and their leadership team
- Develop, monitor, and reconcile department budget(s); may authorize expenditures within certain limits
- Coordinate intensive calendar management and scheduling; proactively mitigate issues and leverage an understanding of organizational and individual priorities and needs
- Serve as a thought partner for assigned executive leveraging your understanding of the team which you support and the role they play in the wider organization in order to proactively identify opportunities for process optimization and improvement, guiding relevant stakeholders on any initiatives that come from this, ensuing resource alignment, measuring success, and suggesting any further improvements that may arise
- Leverage your understanding of your own role and how you impact Halloran’s day to day operations in order to suggest ways to improve your own ways of working and potentially the ways of working of the Administrative Services team as a whole
- Plan and coordinate high-profile meetings, including all logistical and catering needs that may arise, setting up and breaking down conference spaces, and attending and coordinating follow-up actions as needed
- Perform a broad range of complex duties involving confidential or technical information, exercising the highest level of confidentiality, judgment, and discretion in completing assignments
- Compose and edit internal and external routine correspondence and documents, research background material, and respond to visitors and telephone calls
- Partner with internal Halloran team members (up, down, and across the organization) to ensure success of company goals
- Network with key contacts outside of your own area of expertise to ensure success of team and company
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of four years of experience in a similar role; additional related experience may substitute for required education
- Strong interpersonal, project management, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite of products
- Experience in one or more Life Sciences or Client Services organization(s)
- Experience working in geographically diverse organizations
Halloran Consulting Group, Inc. Perks:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan for all Full-Time Employees
- Reimbursements for Health & Wellness Programs and Memberships
- Opportunities for Internal and External Learning through Conference Attendance and Tuition Reimbursement
- Self-Managed PTO Policy
- Commuter FSA Benefits
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based on any protected class including, but not limited to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, age [over 40], veteran status, genetic information, disability, gender identity and expression, citizenship status, handicap, military membership or any other legally-protected characteristic.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
No agencies please; please note that no agency can claim ownership over a candidate without a written agreement in place with Halloran signed by a member of Halloran’s Human Resources or Talent Acquisition teams.