CORE is a Clinical Operations Retreat for Executives - an event intended for senior decision-makers organized by Halloran Consulting Group. Our focus is on the pressing issues that keep you and your peers up at night. The real difference between this and other conferences is that CORE creates an opportunity for deeper discussion between colleagues in a candid and collaborative environment.
CORE is held at the beautiful Ocean Edge Resort and Golf Club in Brewster, MA and is free to attend and invite-only. You will only need to cover travel and accommodations.
- What is Google doing in life science?
- Luba Greenwood, Strategic Business Development & Corporate Ventures at Google, Verily
- Using competency models as the talent development of the future
- William (Bill) Gluck, Ph.D. Program Director, Clinical Trials Research Associate & Medical Products Safety/Pharmacovigilance Programs Health Technologies, Durham Technical Community College
- Case study: Using virtual reality to take the patient through the procedure
- David Parker, Sr. Director, Global Clinical Operations, CSL Behring
- Being diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma and trying to find a clinical trial: One patient’s perspective
- T.J. Sharpe
- The CRO-less clinical trial: Going completely paperless
- Debbie Profit, VP Information Technology, Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Leadership: Taking your career to the next level
- Lisa Prior, Founder & CEO, Prior Associates
- GDPR four months in
- Kyle Faget, Foley & Lardner LLP
- The future of drug development: Drugs, devices & diagnostics
- Pam Randhawa, Founder & CEO Empiriko
This event is designed for C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from the pharmaceutical industry involved in:
- Program Management
- Medical Affairs
- Alliance Management
- Technology & Clinical Systems
To request an invite, please contact email@example.com.