Consultants Todd Johnson and Margaret Sabe are speaking at the Clinical Trial Risk and Performance Management Summit this September 4-5 in Philadelphia. Last year’s event received rave reviews!
Their session, "Managing the Business of Inefficient Oversight: How Heavy (or Light) is Your Touch When it Comes to Overseeing Vendors?", will be on Wednesday, September 4th, at 1:45 p.m. Sabe and Johnson will be discussing the following:
- Do larger companies (with more resources) oversee their vendors less efficiently than smaller companies?
- Are sponsor resources redoing some of the activities that are sourced to their vendors?
- How many internal resources are dedicated to vendor oversight activities? In what function do these resources reside?
- Are centralized vendor oversight functions common practice?
Other sessions will cover:
- The impact of ICH E6(R2) on your data collection and monitoring
- How to use metrics to manage vendor risk and performance
- Move from your data reports to true action plans
- Critical thinking skills for risk-based management
- What the metrics world will look like in five years
Join us in Philadelphia and save 20% off your registration with Halloran's discount code, VIP20. Click here to register.
You can find out more information about the summit at www.MCC-Summit.com.